Are you a Python Developer looking to take on a new and exciting challenge?
Are you a quick learner, able to work in a fast-paced environment?
Location: Poland – Remote based work
Salary: 16-21k PLN
Excelerate is partnering with a global scale-up company who are now seeking to bring on board, a Backend Engineer to join their team on a permanent base. You will be joining an exciting team who are mainly responsible for supporting the development of new technical ‘exercises’ and maintain the highest quality of existing systems within the company.
Responsibilities for the Backend Engineer will include (but are not limited to):
• Using both Python and Django, you will develop efficient code that can be reusable and testable.
• You will play a role in the design and implementation of low-latency and high-availability applications.
• You will work closely with the Research and Design Teams in order to further understand end user requirements for the implementation of new software features.
Skills required for the Backend Engineer include (but are not limited to):
• Demonstrable experience with Python and Django is a must.
• Being a fast learner is essential – with good knowledge of Docker, REST Web Services & template languages being highly desirable.
• Basic under-standing of front-end technologies is highly desirable.
We are keen to hear from passionate professionals who are seeking to take the next step in their career. Get in touch with Aisling ASAP for a further discussion.