Are you an experienced Azure Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Would you like the opportunity to work on large-scale projects and enterprise clients?
Location: UK Based
Salary: £80,000 + Benefits
We partner with a global IT Services provider who is now looking for motivated Azure Engineers to join their Azure Professional Services team. You will work as a valued member of the Azure team and be responsible for providing advice and technical consulting to their customers in the specialism of Azure.
Responsibilities for the Azure Engineer will include (but are not limited to):
• Providing Azure technical consulting services to clients, including the description of reference architectures and MVP implementation.
• Provide technical leadership in Azure-based solution architecture and implementation for their enterprise customers
• Creating IP, best practices, and information assets that can be reused and exchanged within the business.
• You will actively participate in a high-performance and quality improvement community.
Skills required for the Azure Engineer include (but are not limited to):
• You will ideally have 5+ years of experience in administering and operating enterprise infrastructure environments, especially with Microsoft technology
• You will have 2+ years of experience in administration in Microsoft Azure
• You will design and develop automation to support CI/CD processes
• You should have previous experience with technologies, including IaaS, PaaS and container-based platforms
If you’re actively looking for a new role and think this could be for you, please reach out and let’s have a confidential conversation!