Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Do you have previous experience working in a Security environment?
Location: UK Wide – Remote
Salary: £40-50K Per Annum
Excelerate is currently partnering with a digital ecommerce servicing business and marketing company. Due to recent success, they are now seeking a Information Security Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. As an Information Security Engineer you will be responsible for the technical Information Securit6y Management functions within the company.
Responsibilities for the Information Security Engineer will include (but are not limited to):
- Take responsibility for the use and management of Enterprise scale security tools and services in the company such SIEM, Anti-Virus, EDR Content Filtering etc
- Identify, evaluate and implement security applications and tools to further protect the company’s network and infrastructure.
- Investigate, analyse and respond to security incidents and mitigate any immediate threats.
- Monitor and triage security alerts and assist with Project design when needed.
Skills required for the Information Security Engineer include (but are not limited to):
- An in-depth understanding of Information Security Controls is a must.
- Previous experience working in the Information Security arena is required.
- Exposure to Information Security Risk Management, Technical Solution and Security System Design is desirable.
We are keen to hear from motivated and passionate individuals ASAP. Please reach out to Aisling on 01183703289 for a further confidential discussion.