Type: Fixed Term Contract
Location: Berkshire / Hybrid
Salary: £50K per annum
Excelerate is currently working with an esteemed digital ecommerce servicing business and marketing services company. After recent success, they are expanding their team and looking to bring on a Business Requirements Analyst to join their team.
Responsibilities for the Business Requirements Analyst will include (but are not limited to):
- Gather reporting and insight requirements from stakeholders.
- Work closely with business owners and tech teams to scope, prioritise and schedule data migration.
- Work with the tech teams to test the reporting & presentation of consistency and manage and document any changes to requirements.
- Prepare end-user documentation/manuals.
Skills required for the Business Requirements Analyst include (but are not limited to):
- Previous experience using & understanding SQL is a must.
- Must be able to use Power BI.
- Previous experience with Python is highly desirable.
- Strong communication skills are a must.
We are keen to hear from passionate individuals who are looking for the next step in their career. Reach out to Aisling today for a further confidential discussion.